Motivation is so important as it drives your behavior actions, desires and needs. Stated simply, motivation is the driving force behind all people’s actions. Motivation will drive your performance, job-satisfaction, teamwork, achievement of goals, attitude and your success in both your personal and professional life.
Without motivation, you can’t achieve anything. There are no goal posts to aim for and no purpose to strive towards.
Motivation is an important life skill. The reason it’s important is that every person on this earth is unique and has a purpose. To steward your purpose well, you have to be motivated to work towards your goals which helps your dreams become a reality. Not just for your sake, but the sake of others as well.
For example, if Steve Jobs wasn’t motivated to start Apple, we wouldn’t have a Macbook air, iPhone or iPad. We wouldn’t be holding that designer handbag or be wearing those clothes if a designer wasn’t motivated to turn their visualization into a realization.
Motivation can also help you personally to be the best you can be. This can have a positive effect on your confidence, relationships and the community you live in.
Top Tips To Stay Motivated
- Passion and belief in yourself and your work is only the first step. Obstacles can diminish the confidence and motivation of even the most passionate of individuals
- A good network of support whether his is one special person, a partner or family member, or a group of good friends that can be on hand to offer great advice
- Turn negatives into positives is critical to maintain motivation. A negative is just an opportunity to do something differently!
‘Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.’ – Wayne Dyer
- Be fearless. This means no dwelling on decision – just ump right in there. Set a standard decision making process for yourself; if it means you can’t fulfill your talents, it’s a no.
- No more complaining! Let’s be honest. We all love a good rant, vocally or internally but this is a time waster and saps your energy. Instead use the fuel from your complaint, to brainstorm a new idea for improvement.
- Be grateful as being a grateful person is usually a happy person. Don’t compare yourself to others or compare your ideas to someone else’s ideas Instead be grateful for your talents, your friends and family, your perseverance and that you have been inspired to even get this far.
‘People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recomend it daily.’ – Zig Ziglar
- Be kind to yourself. Positive motivation comes from rewarding yourself. Take an evening off, do what you enjoyed before or spend quality time with your loved ones. Reward yourself, even for little things. It’s all indicative of just how far you have come.
At Tranziam our vision is to ignite the passion, inspire the dream and unleash the potential in every individual so that they can be the very best version of themselves. Whether you are an individual looking to improve yourself, an Educational Institution looking to support your Students and Faculty or an Organisation looking to develop your colleagues on their professional journey, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Click Here to find out more information on how we can help you achieve your goals and aspirations