Our 3 Key Pillars
Self Image Management
Self Image Management is the positive, ongoing, pro-active process of evaluating and controlling the impact of an individual’s appearance and interpersonal skills on themselves and on others. It is about creating an authentic, appropriate, attractive, and affordable personal and professional Image, which increases confidence, credibility, capability, and productivity.
Some Benefits of Self Image Management Include
- It will evaluate, enhance, update your personal image based on your evolving roles and goals.
- Improves self confidence and self-esteem so that you can be the true version of yourself whilst making maximum positive impact on others.
- Helps you develop a powerful personal brand aligned to the organization/company brand.
- Increases executive presence and credibility
- Assists in creating new opportunities in career and personal paths.
- Demonstrates world class professionalism.
The Image Cycle
Each one of us projects an image, consciously and sub-consciously every second of the day through our Visual Cues that include appearance, facial expressions and body language. It is through the Image that we project, we communicate with people without saying a word. This communication impacts our lives in more ways than we ordinarily think. The Image Cycle shows how this works.
Image Consulting is the process of empowering individuals to reflect or project the confidence and competence that comes from an authentic, appropriate, and attractive appearance for any personal, social, or professional situation.
- Authentic– finding a way to look and feel about yourself which remains true to your, and does not necessarily fit into somebody else’s mould.
- Appropriate – whilst being Authentic is important, you must remain Appropriate for the occasion or situation as well
- Attractive – You must feel attractive both on the inside and on the outside
- Affordable – you need to dress to a level that your income can afford, and also think about those around you (for example don’t carry a designer bag to an NGO)
Your image is what stays with people, long after you leave the room. It is all about how you LOOK, how you SPEAK and how you ACT.
Some Of Our Programs
Our programs cover the 4 areas of Clothing, Grooming, Body Language and Vocal Communication and can be offered one on one or within a workshop environment.